background

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Our Story So Far...

Birth, birth. Growth, growth.  Junior High,  High School,  College.

Single Adults class, Midtown Church of Christ, circa 1973.

Him (thought balloon):  "Well, well,,,, let's see...what have we here...nope... nope, hmm... maybe, nope...HEL-LO, What is this?! Now, That's what I'm talking about! Nice!
"Where both deliberate, the love is slight.  Who ever loved, that loved not at first sight?"
                                                                                                                               Christopher Marlowe
Her (thought balloon): "My Jesus I love thee, I know thou art mine..."

Him I wonder what I've gotta do to make her notice me...?  Maybe let my jacket slip open a bit...

Her:  I wonder who that new guy is... The plaid trousers are a bit much, and I dunno about the white platform shoes, but the bow tie looks cool and -gasp- wait, is that a pair of suspenders?!

Him and Her: Just what I was hopin' ... now, let the little fish run a while, and then I'll just reel this one in!

Kiss, kiss.  Hug, hug.  Love and marriage.  Baby, baby, baby. Adolescents, teenagers, then grown.  Then the circle turns again.  Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, hugs, more love and marriage, more babies....

OK, so now every one is up to date. Sorry we don't have any digital pictures of the first 40 years, but use your imagination. From here on out, Linda will be posting lots of pics, mostly about our travels.  And you gotta know there'll be a bunch of baby pictures, too.  From round one and from round two.

No comments:

Post a Comment